You may want to set or change the watering restrictions on your Skydrop controller. The following article shows just how easy it is.
Water restrictions are designed to allow you to set guidelines for when and how long your controller will water when needed by smart watering. Note: You can also achieve specific watering times by using Custom Schedules.This article will cover changing the watering restrictions for each platform:
*Remember that you typically should never water during the day as most of the water applied will evaporate.
1. On the IOS and Android app ensure you are logged in to your Skydrop account.
2. Once logged in, click on the cog to the left of the controller name as shown below.
3. This will open the controller settings dialog box. The water restrictions are found near the bottom of the page, as shown below.
4. Click in the box, and the following screen will appear. You can then adjust the water restrictions as needed. **Days/times marked in blue indicate a day/time the controller is permitted to water.
1. First login online using your Skydrop account.
2. Once logged in click on the cog next to your controllers name as shown below.
3. This will open the controller settings dialog page. The second from the bottom are the water restrictions (shown below).
4. Click in the box and as seen below, change the water restrictions as needed.
**Circles highlighted in blue are days/times allowed. Highlighted in white indicates that day/time is restricted.