Is Skydrop EPA WaterSense Certified and what does that mean?
Skydrop is proud to announce their partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s WaterSense program. This program seeks to protect the future of our planet’s water supply by offering people a simple way to use less water with water-efficient products.
By using water efficient products and practices, consumers save natural resources, reduce water consumption, and save money. In order to realize these savings, consumers need to be able to identify products and services that use less water while performing as well as or better than conventional models.
WaterSense makes it easy to find and select water efficient products and ensures consumer confidence in those products with a label backed by independent certification. Certifying organizations help maintain the WaterSense integrity and credibility by verifying and testing products for: conformance to WaterSense specifications, efficiency, performance, label use and also conduct periodic market surveillance.
What it Means
Products bearing the WaterSense label:
- Perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Are 20% more water efficient than average products in that category.
- Realize water savings on a national level.
- Provide measurable water savings results.
- Achieve water efficiency through several technology options.
- Are effectively differentiated by the WaterSense label.
- Obtain independent, third-party certification.
*In addition to the conservation, the WaterSense certification enables users to redeem local municipal rebates on the Skydrop Sprinkler Controller. Depending on your area, you may be able to save 50% or more on the purchase of a Skydrop Controller.