You may want to change the watering time on your skydrop controller. The following article shows just how easy it is.
1. On the IOS and Android app ensure you are logged in to you Skydrop account.
2. Once logged-in, click on the cog wheel to the left of the controller name as shown below.
3. This will open the controller settings dialog. The second to the top field is the water time as shown below.
1. First login using your skydrop account.
2. Once logged in click on the cog next to your controllers name as shown below.
Follow the following instructions:
**To select (or click-on) an option, press the jog dial
- Press the jog dial to open the main menu for the controller.
- Rotate the jog dial (clockwise) to highlight and select the “Controller Settings” option.
- Highlight and select “Watering Schedule”.
4. Enter the desired start time.
5. Next you’ll need to either change or confirm the desired watering type (Smart Watering, Interval or Days)
6. Select ‘Finished’. Screen should revert back to the ‘Controller Settings’ view.