Custom schedules are great for areas that have specific watering needs like gardens or new sod. You can take advantage of setting up Custom Schedules for a particular zone(s) to control exactly how you want to water.
Remember: Smart Watering must be enabled on your system to activate Custom Schedules (See Article for How-to Enable Smart Watering). Zones chosen for Custom Schedules will follow settings until schedule is disabled or deleted – at which point the zones will go back to Smart Watering.
1. On the IOS and Android app ensure you are logged in to you Skydrop account.
3. This will open the controller settings dialog box. In the middle of the page you will see Custom Schedules as shown below. Click on Custom Schedules.
4. Click the Add button to create a custom schedule. You can create as many different schedules as needed.
5. Setup the different parameters of your schedule by choosing 1) Schedule Type, 2) Interval, 3) Start Date, 4) Which zones to add and the duration in minutes, and 5) Start Time. Remember to Save the custom schedule once completed. You have the option to deactivate the schedule at anytime.
1. First login using your skydrop account.
4. Click ‘Add’, then setup the different parameters of your schedule by choosing 1) Schedule Type and 2) Interval / Start Date. Click Next to continue.
5. Select which zones to add and the duration in minutes for each. Click Next to continue.
6. Add a start time or multiple start times. Click ‘Next’ to continue.
7. Click ‘Finish’ to save the custom schedule once completed. You have the option to deactivate or delete this schedule at anytime.